We now have a Lake House rental available at Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping! Located next to the camp, it is situated close to other waterfront cabins and sites if you want to make it a part of a group reservation. As it's name suggests it has a view of Mackinac Island!
Lake House Rental Features:
- Air Conditioning, Heating, Lights, Electric, TV with Cable
- Sleeps 6
- Downstairs bedroom with a Queen Bed
- Upstairs bedrooms with a Queen bed
- Upstairs loft area with a Queen-size sleeper sofa
- Linens & bedding are provided.
- Full Size Bathroom (towels provided)
- Full Size Kitchen: Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven & Coffee Pot (dishes & utensils provided)
- 3 miles south of Mackinaw City on US Hwy 23
- 2-story House
- Picture windows view Lake Huron & Mackinac Island
- Lakeview deck & a fire pit near the lake shore
- Wi-Fi* (*click for more info)
- Sorry, NO pets, NO smoking & NO small children (under 5) inside Lake House. ...More about the Lake House below!
You can use all the campground amenities (in season), including the heated pool, park store, miles of roads and trails, playgrounds, basketball courts, 1 mile of shoreline, etc.
No trailers are allowed. Events such as parties or weddings are not permitted. Limit of three vehicles (included in rates), including any overnight guests. Maximum limit of 6 people. The Lake House is not childproof and no children under the age of 5 are allowed. See our complete list of Terms & Conditions for more details.
Video of Mackinac Island View Lake House
House Rental viewing Mackinac Island, available for rental through Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping (CampMackinaw.com).
We will be continually upgrading the décor, furnishings and appliances so video may not be totally up to date.
About the Lake House
Checking In: You will check in and check out at either Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping (May through October) or the camp's winter office (November through April). Other than that, our staff is easily available by phone! There is a 2-night minimum stay. Deposit of 33% is due at the time of booking. See our complete list of Terms & Conditions for more details.
Location Overview: This peaceful location is within 3 miles of Mackinaw City and the ferry docks to Mackinac Island, which is one of the top vacation destinations in Michigan.
Getting Around: You will need your own car, but if you are a bike rider there is a trail that goes from Mackinaw City to Cheboygan just across the road (US Hwy 23). That way you can avoid you or your children riding near the highway. The bike trail is maintained and a great place to ride. You can use the camp's free shuttle to the Mackinac Island Ferry Docks.See Also: Cabin Comparison Chart