** ALL Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice and may not be reflected in the content on this page. Terms and Conditions and specific Holiday Terms apply to all guests. **
- $5.00 non-refundable processing fee is required for all reservations.
- No personal checks will be accepted upon arrival.
- The person registered will be responsible for the condition of the cabin/site/house/room.
- Reservations are not refundable due to weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to not renew a booking to any guest who has not arranged for all of their dates in advance. We will do our best to move guests to the next best available site (if necessary).
- Rates are only guaranteed at the time of booking and are subject to change at any time without notice. Changes made after your reservation has been confirmed may result in higher rates.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 9am.
- Items left unattended in the park are left at your own risk.
Minimum Stay Requirements
- Four-night minimum stay required for House Rental reservations submitted prior to April 1st, 2024.
- Three-night minimum stay required for all other reservations submitted prior to April 1st, 2024.
- Four-night minimum stay required* for House Rentals.
- Two-night minimum stay required* for all Cabins, Lakeview Campsites and Bridgeview Campsites.
- Two-night minimum stay required* for all unit types (except House Rentals) on Fridays and Saturdays.
- *Minimum stay waived for walk-ins, if available. Holiday requirements may differ (see Holiday Terms below).
33% of your total stay is due at the time of booking.
Check-In and Check-Out
No early check-ins allowed.
- Cabins/Motel Rooms/House Rentals: Check-in between 3pm & 10pm. Check out by 11am.
- Campsites: Check-in between 1pm & 10pm. Check out by 11am.
- Cancel 30+ days prior to check in = 6% fee of total
- Cancel 10-29 days prior to check in = 13% fee of total
- Cancel 5-9 days prior to check in = 23% fee of total
- Cancel 0-4 days prior to check in = 33% fee of total
No-show reservations* will forfeit their deposit. Contact us and let us know you will be delayed, we can hold your site for you if paid in FULL.
* Your reservation is considered a no-show if you have not contacted us or arrived by 11am the day after your arrival date.
Reservation Change Policy
Reservation changes are based on availability and subject to new rates. Stays cannot be shortened to less than the minimum nights that were required at the time of booking (no refund).
For changes made 4 days or less in advance of arrival, fees may apply:
Shortening Your Stay - Leave Early Fee of 50% per night removed will be charged. After check-in, no refund for the day you leave.
Changing Your Dates - Moving your reservation to new dates (when possible) will result in no refund of the deposit, if cancelled.
Minimum Age Requirements
By accepting a reservation, you acknowledge and agree that: you are 18+ years old for a campsite OR 21+ years old for cabins/room types and you are personally staying on the campsite or in the cabin/room.
DO NOT bring firewood. No one is permitted to bring firewood of ANY TYPE (includes lumber, pallets, building materials) into the campground. Read more about our Firewood Policy. All campfires must be in a container.
Cabins, Motel Rooms & House Rentals: No Pets Allowed. Yes, we allow pets on campsites, but not in or around our Cabins/Motel Rooms/House Rentals, which need to be safe for people with serious allergies. Guests with pets in Cabins/Motel Rooms/House Rentals will be asked to leave and will forfeit their deposit.
Campsites: Dogs are allowed on campsites, if you clean up after them and follow our rules. Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Dogs must NOT be left unattended outside. They may be left alone in your camper if they will NOT disturb your neighbors. No aggressive dogs allowed (poodle or pit bull - you know if your dog is aggressive). Owners are responsible for any damage or injury caused by their pet. If your dog barks and causes complaints - you will be asked to leave.
Cabin / Site Locations
Reservations are assigned on a first come, first serve basis, with an exception for accommodating large groups. We try, but cannot always accommodate specific location or unit number requests. Unit numbers are assigned, but not provided prior to arrival.
Site Request: To hold a specific unit number, you must add the Site Request product at the time of booking ($15 fee applies). If we are unable to accommodate your request, this fee will be refunded and you will be notified by email.
Camping in a Group
On busy weekends and holidays, large groups may not be able to be together if reservations aren't made early enough or if the various camping unit types needed aren't similar. In some cases, we may be able to put several cabins together with a couple of separates as a best-case scenario. We cannot guarantee adjacent cabins/sites if you request differing site types or hook-ups and if group reservations are not submitted together. For more information and group reservation instructions, see: Group Camping.
- Cabin/Site rates include one vehicle, fee for 2nd vehicle is $5.00/night.
- Limit of two vehicles per cabin/site location, including any overnight guests (motorhome and tow are considered one).
- Limit of 3 vehicles (included in rates) per House Rental.
- Golf Carts & Side-by-Sides require a $5 permit at check-in. Drivers must have a valid license, be 21+ years old, and follow all campground rules.
- No loud vehicles are permitted. We reserve the right to determine which vehicles are too loud.
- Day Guests: Passes are $3.00/day, per vehicle. Visiting hours are 9am-9pm.
- Overnight Guests: Occupancy and vehicle counts may not exceed limits with the addition of overnight guests.
Bring your own bedding or sleeping bags, towels and anything you need for campfire cooking and eating. If you are unsure about the beds in your cabin, please contact our staff. Cabins have lights, electricity, windows and screens. Lake/Bridgeview cabins have restrooms and showers. Cabins without bathrooms use campground showers and toilets. Most cabins have a covered porch, picnic table and ceiling fan (no A/C). There is a grill grate over a fire ring outside for cooking. No small children (under 5) allowed in loft cabins or the Lake House. NO pets & NO smoking inside Cabins, Motel Rooms or House Rentals. NO cooking inside Cabins or Motel Rooms. If violated, or if there are damages to your unit, you could be charged up to a $500 penalty up to 2 weeks after your check-out date on a separate transaction from your original reservation.
Linens & towels are provided, however there is no maid service. There is A/C and heat in the Motel Rooms.
Linens & towels are provided, however there is no maid service. There is A/C in the House Rentals. The House Rentals have semi-private driveways, which are narrow and wooded, so no trailers are allowed.
- Limit of one camping unit per site (tent, popup, van, motorhome, etc.): A 2nd vehicle with a second camping unit (including tents) requires a separate, additional campsite.
- Limit of six persons per site, including guests: Rates include three adults. Additional overnight guests are $2.00/night, per person plus $5.00/night per vehicle. Children under 5 are free.
Reservations can take 3 days to process during the summer and up to 7 days to process during the off-season.
Holiday Terms and Conditions
All of the above terms and conditions also apply for holidays, except as described below.
Memorial Day Holiday (2024)
Two-night minimum stay required for all reservations on: May 24, 25, 26.
Car Show Weekend (2024)
Two-night minimum stay required for all reservations on: June 28, 29, 30.
July 4th Holiday (2024)
Two-night minimum stay required for all reservations on: July 3, 4*, 5, 6.
* No arrivals allowed on July 4.
Labor Day Holiday (2024)
Must stay 3 nights, including: August 30, 31 & September 1.
- No admittance of extra cars or guests not registered at time of check-in.
- No site/cabin changes are usually possible. Though we will do whatever is possible to honor requests.