Online reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Same day reservations may be available by calling the office at (231) 436-5584.
A $4 reservation processing fee applies to all rooms/sites. Once your reservation request is reviewed and processed by a staff member, your card will be charged the required deposit and a confirmation will be e-mailed to you. It may take us a few days to process your card.
The campground usually opens between May 1st and May 14th, depending on the weather. Please check with us if you are planning to come during that period.
Terms & Conditions - (Including cancellation policy).
We have a new process to submit reservation requests for the following year. Requests for the next season may be made in the fall of the current season.
For specific dates and more information: Reservation Request Process for Next Season.
Need help? Call us at: (231) 436-5584
See also: Gift Certificates
2020 Campground Reopening Status
Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping is pleased to welcome:
- Full-time RVers
- Seasonal guests
- Essential and infrastructure workers
- Those traveling or those who have determined they qualify to leave their home under one of the 21 exceptions of the current Executive Order
It is your responsibility (and not our staff) to determine if you qualify to travel. We respect your privacy and shall not inquire, question, or discriminate in any manner.
The following is an incomplete list of some of the 21 travel exceptions:
- To engage in outdoor recreational activity.
- To visit an individual under the care of a health care facility.
- To return or leave this state for a home or residence elsewhere.
- To work or volunteer . . . (including both religious and secular nonprofit).
- To attend a funeral.
- To view a real-estate.
- To care for a family member or a family member's pet in another household.
- To pick up or return a motor vehicle or to have a motor vehicle or bicycle repaired or maintained.
- To travel between two residences in this state, including moving to a new residence.
To view the 21 travel exceptions in full, click here: Executive Order 2020-92.
During this time THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CLOSED per State of Michigan guidelines:
- Bathrooms and showers are closed until June 12.
- Mini golf
- Bike rental
- Fire truck rides
- No visitors will be allowed until further notice.
Thank you for practicing appropriate social distancing while on property. Be safe, and be healthy!
* Only self-contained camping and cabins (or house rentals) with bathrooms are available at this time (we are waiting, just like you, for some good news and are hoping for the best!).
** Note: Minimum stays required for some unit types and dates. See complete Terms & Conditions for more details.