In addition to our campsites and cabins, Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping offers these additional lodging options:
- Mackinac Lake Trail Motel - Our newly renovated vintage motel feature rooms that can sleep 2.
- Mackinac Island View Lake House - This two-story house on the lake can sleep a total of 6.
- Mackinac Bridgeview House - Single-story house with views of the Mackinac Bridge sleeps a total of 8.
- Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals - Our top-rated lakefront and bridgeview cabin rentals.
Locations of Additional Lodging
The Lake House is next door to the main campground. It features picture windows with views of Lake Huron and Mackinac Island. (Sorry, no small children allowed.)
The lakefront cabins and motel lodging options are about one-half mile north of the camp. Check-in for all lodging options at our main campground office located at: 9730 US Hwy 23, Mackinaw City, MI 49701.
The Bridgeview House is about 2 miles from the main campground, but only half a mile south of Mackinaw City. It has a private driveway and features four bedrooms, a fireplace and even a pool table!
Guests of the Lake House, Bridgeview House, motel and lakefront cabins all have access to the camp's main amenities, which include:
- Heated Pool
- Park Store
- Antique Firetruck Rides
- Miles of biking, walking roads and trails
- ... and even more Campground Amenities
In addition to the camp's main amenities, our alternative lodging options also offer additional amenities that are not available at the campground:
- House rentals and motel rooms provide air conditioning and heating.
- Linens and towels are provided in the house rentals and and motel.
- The motel has been recently remodeled and includes beautiful log furniture.
- The house rentals, motel and lakefront cabins also have flat screen TVs.
- Nightly communal bonfires are provided at the lakefront cabin rentals.
- Free morning coffee is provided at Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals and Mackinac Lake Trail Motel.
- Our lakefront cabins location features its own playground for the kids.
- The motel and lakefront cabin rentals are located nearly adjacent to the Jack Pine Lumberjack Show. (Tickets are available at the main camp office).
Each of these lodging options have their own unique features and perks. Click the links above to see more details and photos for each location.