The Mackinac Bridgeview House is our newest house rental available at Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping! Located about 2 miles from the camp with it's own private driveway. Enjoy a peaceful atmosphere on Lake Huron with a spectacular view of the Mackinac Bridge.
Bridgeview House Rental Features:
- Air Conditioning, Heating, Lights, Electric, TV with Satellite
- Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Single Bed & Single Bed
- Bedroom 4: Single Bed & Single Bed
- Linens & bedding are provided.
- 2 Full Size Bathrooms (1 with tub, 1 with shower) and 1 Half Bathroom (towels provided)
- Full Size Kitchen: Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven & Coffee Pot (dishes & utensils provided)
- Barely a mile south of Mackinaw City on US Hwy 23
- Single-Story House with Private Driveway
- Pool Table and Fireplace
- Views the Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac Island
- Lakeview fire pit near the lake shore
- Wi-Fi* (*click for more info)
- Sorry, NO pets & NO smoking inside the Bridgeview House ...More about the Bridgeview House below!
You can use all the campground amenities (in season), including the heated pool, park store, miles of roads and trails, playgrounds, basketball courts, 1 mile of shoreline, etc. The seasons here change drastically, so be sure to bring clothes for any weather you may encounter.
The Bridgeview House has a private driveway, which is narrow and wooded, so no trailers are allowed. Events such as parties or weddings are not permitted. Limit of three vehicles (included in rates), including any overnight guests. Maximum limit of 8 people. See our complete list of Terms & Conditions for more details.
By renting this property, the guest understands that there are inherent risks to be expected at a waterfront lodging.
Video of Mackinac Bridgeview House
Available for rental through Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping (CampMackinaw.com). A spacious "up north" themed rental house just outside of Mackinaw City, Michigan's number one tourist destination. Situated on a private lot on the shores of the Straits of Mackinac, viewing the Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac Island.
About the Bridgeview House
Checking In: You will check in and check out at Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping. Other than that, our staff is easily available by phone! There is a 2-night minimum stay. Deposit of 33% is due at the time of booking. See our complete list of Terms & Conditions for more details.
Location Overview: This peaceful location is within a half mile of Mackinaw City and the ferry docks to Mackinac Island, which is one of the top vacation destinations in Michigan.
Getting Around: You will need your own car, but if you are a bike rider there is a trail that goes from Mackinaw City to Cheboygan just across the road (US Hwy 23). That way you can avoid you or your children riding near the highway. The bike trail is maintained and a great place to ride.See Also: Cabin Comparison Chart