Campground amenities, features and facilities available to guests at Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping.
Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping is situated on one mile of shoreline located on the Straits of Mackinaw, only three minutes to downtown Mackinaw City shopping and attractions. The camp offers an extraordinary and panoramic view of the famous Mackinac Island and Mackinac Bridge. We have more than 600 groomed campsites in a clean and family-friendly setting. Family owned and operated by the Rogala family since 1964.
Please verify the status of campground amenities prior to arrival. For more info, click here: Campground Amenity Status.
- 600+ Total Sites
- 200+ Full Hook Up Sites
- Bridgeview Cabins
- Lakefront Cabins
- Cabins with Bathrooms
- Mackinac Island View Lake House
- Mackinac Lake Trail Motel
- 1 mile of shoreline
- Beautiful Views of Mackinac Bridge
- Bike Rentals (available Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Trails for Hiking/Biking
- Paved Roads
- Discount Tickets for Local Attractions
- FREE Star Line Shuttle to Mackinac Island Ferry
- FREE Antique Firetruck/Hayrides*
- Wi-Fi* (*click for more info)
- Nearby Many Local Attractions
- Dog Friendly Campsites**
- RV Friendly
- LP Gas Refill*
** No pets allowed in Cabins, Motel Rooms or House Rentals.
- 3 Shower Buildings
- Flush Toilets
- 3 Playgrounds
- NEW! Dog Park/Run - Large & Small Breeds (Coming Soon!)
- Full-Size Basketball Court
- Heated Pool (seasonal*)
- Natural Swimming Beach
- FREE Miniature Golf (seasonal*)
- Park Store (open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- RV Sanitation Station
- RV Storage
- Groups & Rallies Building
The Park Store at Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping
The Park Store has recently been expanded and beautifully remodeled. It now offers fresh pizza and campground t-shirts/sweat shirts. You can also find sandwiches, groceries and snacks, gifts, ice, wood and camp supplies.