We have a new process to submit reservation requests for the following year. Requests for the next season, including requests for over the 4th of July & Labor Day weekends, may only be made in the fall of the current season.
** Note: Three-night minimum stay required for all 2021 reservation requests submitted prior to March 24th, 2021.
Important Changes to the Reservation Request Process
- Reservation requests will NOT be accepted on Labor Day weekend 2020.
This advanced notice is intended to give our guests adequate time to make any necessary arrangements. We want you to enjoy your weekend without having to line up early in the morning to submit your reservation requests.
- Reservation requests will be available ONLINE ONLY.
Reservation requests for the 2021 season may be submitted ONLINE ONLY
NEW Dates to Submit Online Reservation Requests
Group Reservation Requests
- Online group reservation requests for 6 or more sites / cabins may be submitted starting:
Saturday, September 12th, 2020 at 10am (EST).
- A NEW online group form will need to be filled out by the Group Leader only, with information about all members of the group. This NEW form will ask for:
- your requested dates of stay
- separate names for each reservation
- phone number & e-mail for each reservation
- requested unit types
- total number of persons (per reservation)
- any special requests
- One person must either pay for ALL reservation deposits in the group OR have the payment information for ALL group members available when we call.
- Group reservation requests received September 13th, 2020 or later, will be processed in line with all other reservation requests.
Individual Reservation Requests
- Online individual and group requests for 5 or less sites / cabins may be submitted starting:
Sunday, September 13th, 2020 at 12pm Noon (EST).
- Once a reservation specialist reviews your request, we will call within 7-10 days to ask for payment information (this time-frame could be extended due to high volumes of incoming requests). Reservations are NOT confirmed until payment information has been collected. Once we have attempted to contact you, we can only hold your request for 48 hours without payment information. If payment information is not provided by then, your request will be cancelled.
- Our staff will begin processing required deposits after November 1st, 2020.
- If your request has been cancelled and you still wish to stay with us, another request would need to be submitted.
- If you are with a group, we cannot guarantee placement within the group after the first request has been cancelled.
- For group requests, we will call the group leader.
- It is up to the group leader to contact individual members to supply payment information to our staff.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office for clarification.
We appreciate your continued support of our family campground!