Bridgeview Cabins at Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping have a spectacular lakefront view of the Mackinac Bridge and include private bathrooms. Sleeps 4 to 6, floor plans may vary.
Bridgeview Cabins with Bathrooms Feature:
- Lakefront cabins viewing the Mackinac Bridge, the Straits of Mackinac and Mackinac Island
- Heating, Ceiling Fan, Lights, Table, Outdoor Grill
- Sleeps 6
- Bring your own linens and bedding.
- Bathroom: Toilet, Shower & Bathroom Sink
- Kitchenette: Microwave, Small Fridge & Kitchen Sink
- Wi-Fi* (*click for more info)
- Sorry, NO pets, NO smoking & NO cooking inside cabins.
About Bridgeview Cabin with Bathroom Rentals
Our most popular cabins with amazing views of the Straits of Mackinac, book early!
Bring your own linens, bedding or sleeping bags. Bridgeview cabins with bathrooms include kitchenettes that feature a small refrigerator, a microwave and a kitchen sink (bring your own utensils).
Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping is situated on 1 mile of lakeshore and features a heated pool, camp store, Wi-Fi* (*click for more info), 3 playgrounds and a free shuttle to the Mackinac Island Ferries. (Pool and store open Memorial Day through Labor Day).
Floor plans may vary slightly. Each floor plan may have different bed arrangements (remember to bring your own linens and bedding). Possible bed arrangements include:Bridgeview Cabin (Sleeps 4)
- Queen Bed & Single Bunk Bed
- Common Area: Queen Bed
Bedroom: Full Bunk Bed