One-room and two-room basic cabins are perfect for a thrifty camper on a budget. These are some of the nicest cabin rentals without bathrooms in the Mackinac area (guests use nearby communal toilets and showers).
Basic Cabins Feature:
- Basic Cabins are NEAR the lake, but not ON the lake.
- Lights, Table, Outdoor Grill
- Sleeps 4 to 5
- Bring your own linens and bedding.
- Use of camp showers and restrooms.
- Kitchenette: Microwave & Small Fridge
- Wi-Fi* (*click for more info)
- Sorry, NO pets, NO smoking & NO cooking inside cabins.
About Basic Cabin Rentals
For a thrifty camper, these one and two room cabins are some of the nicest camping cabins or cottage rentals you will find anywhere in the Mackinac area. All have been updated with attention to the little things. Some are vintage cabins that have been given a sparkling new life with a glimpse back at the vacation cabin tradition. All cabin guests have full use of the camp's heated swimming pool and 3 playgrounds.
Bring your own linens, bedding or sleeping bags. Guests use our camp showers and restrooms located nearby. Basic cabins include kitchenettes that feature a small refrigerator and a microwave (bring your own utensils). There is no running water inside, although there are water taps within a short distance.
Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping is situated on 1 mile of lakeshore and features a heated pool, camp store, Wi-Fi* (*click for more info), 3 playgrounds and a free shuttle to the Mackinac Island Ferries. (Pool and store open Memorial Day through Labor Day).
Floor plans may vary slightly. Each floor plan may have different bed arrangements (remember to bring your own linens and bedding). Possible bed arrangements include:Cabin w/OUT bath (4 Persons)
- Queen Bunk Bed
- Queen Bed & Single Bunk Bed
- Full Bunk Bed
- Full Bed & Single Bunk Bed
- Single Bunk Bed & Single over Full Bed