** ALL Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice and may not be reflected in the content on this page. Terms and Conditions and specific Holiday Terms apply to all guests. **
- $4.00 processing fee is required for all reservations.
- No personal checks will be accepted upon arrival.
- The person registered will be responsible for the condition of the cabin/site/house/room.
- Reservations are not refundable due to weather conditions.
- We reserve the right to not renew a booking to any guest who has not arranged for all of their dates in advance. We will do our best to move guests to the next best available site (if necessary).
- Rates are only guaranteed at the time of booking and are subject to change at any time without notice. Changes made to your reservation after it has been confirmed may result in higher rates.
Minimum Stay Requirements
Two-night minimum stay required* for all Cabins, Motel Rooms, Lake House, Lakeview Campsites and Bridgeview Campsites. (*Minimum stay waived for walk-ins, if available).
33% of your total stay is due at the time of booking.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Cabins/Motel Rooms/Lake House: Check-in between 3pm & 10pm. Check out by 11am.
- Campsites: Check-in between 1pm & 10pm. Check out by 11am.
- Cancel 30+ days prior to check in = 6% fee of total
- Cancel 10-29 days prior to check in = 13% fee of total
- Cancel 5-9 days prior to check in = 23% fee of total
- Cancel 0-4 days prior to check in = 33% fee of total
Leave Early Refund
50% refund for any nights not stayed, excluding minimum stay requirements. Must check out prior to 11am to receive refund for the day you leave.
Minimum Age Requirements
By accepting a reservation, you acknowledge and agree that: you are 18+ years old for a campsite OR 21+ years old for cabins/room types, you are personally staying on the campsite or in the cabin/room, and you accept responsibility for any damages to our property caused by any member of your party.
DO NOT bring firewood. No one is permitted to bring firewood of ANY TYPE (includes lumber, pallets, building materials) into the campground, due to the many tree killing insects and diseases that can live in wood. Read more about our Firewood Policy. Many sites have fire pits, for those that do not, we ask our guests to use a fire container (available for FREE, or you may bring your own).
Cabins, Motel Rooms & Lake House: No Pets Allowed. Yes, we allow pets on campsites, but not in or around our Cabins/Motel Rooms/Lake House which need to be safe for people with serious allergies. Guests with pets in Cabins/Motel Rooms/Lake House will be asked to leave and will forfeit their deposit.
Campsites: Dogs are allowed on campsites, if you clean up after them and follow our rules. Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Dogs must NOT be left unattended outside. They may be left alone in your camper if they will NOT disturb your neighbors. No aggressive dogs allowed (poodle or pit bull - you know if your dog is aggressive). Owners are responsible for any damage or injury caused by their pet. If your dog barks and causes complaints - you will be asked to leave.
Can I Request a Specific Cabin, Motel Room, or Campsite?
Reservations are assigned on a first come, first serve basis, with an exception for accommodating large groups. We try, but cannot always accommodate specific location or unit number requests. Unit numbers are not given prior to arrival.
Camping in a Group
On busy weekends and holidays, large groups may not be able to be together if reservations aren't made early enough or if the various camping unit types needed aren't similar. In some cases, we may be able to put several cabins together with a couple of separates as a best-case scenario. We cannot guarantee adjacent cabins/sites if you request differing site types or hook-ups and if group reservations are not submitted together. For more information and group reservation instructions, see: Group Camping.
- Limit of two vehicles per cabin/site location, including motorhome tow vehicle and any overnight guests.
- Rates include one vehicle, fee for 2nd vehicle is $5.00/night*. (* Fee for 2nd vehicle waived for tow vehicle.)
- Day Guests: Passes are $3.00/day, per vehicle. Visiting hours are 9am-9pm.
- Overnight Guests: Extra vehicles for overnight guests are $5.00/night, per vehicle. Occupancy may not exceed limits with the addition of overnight guests. Overnight guests at campsites are subject to an additional fee.
Bring your own bedding or sleeping bags, towels and anything you need for campfire cooking and eating. If you are unsure about the beds in your cabin, please contact our staff. Cabins generally have lights, electricity, windows and screens. Lake/Bridgeview cabins have restrooms and showers. Cabins without bathrooms use campground showers and toilets. Most cabins have a covered porch, picnic table and ceiling fan (no A/C). There is a grill grate over a fire ring outside for cooking.
Linens & towels are provided, however there is no maid service. There is A/C and heat in the Motel Rooms.
Linens & towels are provided, however there is no maid service. There is A/C in the Lake House. The Lake House has a semi-private driveway, which is narrow and wooded, so no trailers are allowed.
- Limit of one camping unit per site (tent, popup, van, motorhome, etc.): A 2nd vehicle with a second camping unit (including tents) requires a separate, additional campsite.
- Limit of six persons per site, including guests: Rates include three adults. Additional overnight guests are $2.00/night, per person plus $5.00/night per vehicle. Children under 5 are free.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 9am.
- No loud motorcycles, cars, trucks or other vehicles are permitted. We reserve the right to determine which vehicles are too loud.
- No children under 5 are allowed in our Icopod, Loft Cabins or Lake House.
- NO pets & NO smoking inside Cabins, Icopod, Motel Rooms or Lake House.
- NO cooking inside Cabins, Icopod or Motel Rooms.
Reservations can take 3 days to process during the summer and up to 7 days to process during the off-season.
Holiday Terms and Conditions
All of the above terms and conditions also apply for holidays, except as described below.
Memorial Day Holiday (2018)
Must stay at least 2 of these nights: May 25, 26, 27.
Car Show (2018)
Must stay at least 2 of these nights: June 29, 30, July 1.
July 4th Holiday (2018)
Must stay at least 2 of these nights: July 3, 4, 5.
Labor Day Holiday (2018)
Must stay 3 nights: August 31 - September 2.
- No admittance of extra cars or guests that are not pre-registered for the 4th of July & the Sunday before Labor Day.
- No site/cabin changes are usually possible. Though we will do whatever is possible to honor requests.