July 26th, 2014
Vintage Base Ball at Fort Mackinac
A vintage game of "base ball" as it was meant to be played, barehanded and by gentlemen’s rules on the old Fort Mackinac ball field behind Fort Mackinac, the oldest continually used ball field in Michigan! Learn an old-fashioned cheer, watch players fined for smoking cigars on the field, and enjoy a good old-fashioned rivalry! The game pits the Fort Mackinac Never Sweats against the Rochester Grangers.
Saturday, July 26
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Adult $4.00
- Youth (5-17) $2.00
- Child (4 and under) Free
- Entire Family $10.00 (includes 2 adults and all children UNDER 18)
- Mackinac Associate - above Heritage Level Free
Info provided by: www.mackinacparks.com
- Local events are listed as a courtesy; local events are in no way sponsored by us (unless otherwise specified).
- Please confirm events before planning to travel.
- Please contact us to submit corrections and/or additions to our Mackinaw City area Calendar of Local Events.
- Provided by Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping and Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals