September 5th - September 6th, 2014
18th Annual Hopps of Fun
On September 5th & 6th, 2014 Mackinaw Crossings will host "Historic Depot Happy Hour Hopps of Fun."
This unique event will feature extensive samplings of 50+ Award Winning Michigan Micro~Brewed beers and over 40 Wines from Michigan’s four internationally recognized wine regions. Weekend of Entertainment & Fun!
Tent opens at 5:00pm.
Festival grounds are located at Mackinaw Crossings in Downtown Mackinaw City.
Join us for the 18th Annual Hopps of Fun Beer and Wine tasting!
September 5th 5:00pm-10:00pm & September 6th 1:00pm-10:00pm
Over 100 Michigan Breweries and Wineries represented at this great event! Our entertainment lineup this year is:
- Billy Jewell and His Bad Habits
- The Brewhouse Band
- The Jelly Rolls
- Uncle Ugly
- Denny Beach and Sam King
- Toast N' Jam
Entry fee is $5.00 and with that you will receive a keepsake Hopps of Fun beer or wine tasting glass and 2 Free Tastes. Tokens are $1.00 and tastes are 1 token. You may also purchase by the glass or bottle. Pig Roast with all the fix-ins both days. Come help us to celebrate summer at Hopps of Fun! Located under the big tent at Mackinaw Crossings. Questions please call (231) 436-5030 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Info provided by: www.mackinawcity.com
- Local events are listed as a courtesy; local events are in no way sponsored by us (unless otherwise specified).
- Please confirm events before planning to travel.
- Please contact us to submit corrections and/or additions to our Mackinaw City area Calendar of Local Events.
- Provided by Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping and Mackinac Lakefront Cabin Rentals