In September of 2019, we will begin using a new request process for 2020 reservation requests.
Important Changes to the Reservation Request Process
- Reservation requests will be available ONLINE ONLY.
- Reservation requests will NOT be accepted on Labor Day weekend.
- Our staff will begin processing required deposits after November 1st, 2019.
- Once a reservation specialist reviews your request, we will call within 1-3 days to ask for payment information (this time-frame could be extended due to high volumes of incoming requests). Reservations are NOT confirmed until payment information has been collected. Once we have attempted to contact you, we can only hold your request for 48 hours without payment information. If payment information is not provided by then, your request will be cancelled.
- If your request has been cancelled and you still wish to stay with us, another request would need to be submitted.
- If you are with a group, we cannot guarantee placement within the group after the first request has been cancelled.
- For group requests, we will call the group leader.
- It is then up to the group leader to contact individual members to supply payment information to our staff.
Group Reservation Requests
If you are booking 6 or more sites / cabins for a group:
- Group reservation requests may be submitted starting on Saturday, September 7th, 2019 at 10am (EST).
- A NEW online group form will need to be filled out with information about members of the group. This NEW form will ask for:
- your requested dates of stay
- separate names for each reservation
- phone number & e-mail for each reservation
- requested unit types
- total number of persons (per reservation)
- any special requests
- One person must either pay for ALL reservation deposits in the group OR have the payment information for ALL group members available when we call.
Individual Reservation Requests
If you are booking less than 6 sites / cabins:
- Individual reservation requests may be submitted starting on Sunday, September 8th, 2019 at 12pm Noon (EST).
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office for clarification.
We appreciate your continued support of our family campground!