Medium Cabins with Bathrooms might be just the right fit for huests who need beds for 4 persons and are just a short walk from a beautiful Mackinac Bridge view.
Medium Sized Cabin Rentals Feature:
- Medium Cabins with Bathrooms are NEAR the lake, but not ON the lake.
- Lights, Table, Outdoor Grill
- Sleeps 4
- Bring your own linens and bedding.
- Bathroom: Toilet, Shower & Bathroom Sink
- Kitchenette: Microwave, Small Fridge & Kitchen Sink
- Wi-Fi* (*click for more info)
- Sorry, NO pets, NO smoking & NO cooking inside cabins.
Medium Cabins with Bathrooms at Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping
A brief tour of the various 4 person cabins available at Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping located in Mackinaw City, MI.
About Medium Cabins with Bathrooms
The floor plans vary but all of these beautiful knotty wood cabins feature a beautiful log exterior and a roof over a generous porch. These are among the newest cabins in the park!
Bring your own linens, bedding or sleeping bags. Medium cabins with bathrooms include kitchenettes that feature a small refrigerator, a microwave and a kitchen sink (bring your own utensils).
Mackinaw Mill Creek Camping is situated on 1 mile of lakeshore and features a heated pool, camp store, Wi-Fi* (*click for more info), 3 playgrounds and a free shuttle to the Mackinac Island Ferries. (Pool and store open Memorial Day through Labor Day).
Floor plans may vary slightly. Each floor plan may have different bed arrangements (remember to bring your own linens and bedding). Possible bed arrangements include:Cabin Bathroom (4 Persons)
- Queen Bunk Bed
- Queen Bunk Bed
- Common Area: Single Bunk Bed
Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Common Area: Queen Bed
Bedroom: Single Bunk Bed