** Lake House Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice and may not be reflected in the content on this page. **
Terms & Conditions for Mackinac Island View Lake House
Lake House Details:
Linens & towels are provided, however there is no maid service. The Lake House sleeps up to 6 guests, with one queen bed downstairs, one queen bed upstairs and a queen size sleeper sofa.
The Lake House has a private driveway, which is narrow and wooded, so no trailers are allowed.
- $4.00 non-refundable processing fee is required for all reservations (not included in rates).
- $200 refundable Security Deposit required.
- Reservation Deposit: Reservation must be paid in advance, in full.
- Three night minimum stay is required.
- Limit of two vehicles, including any overnight guests.
- Rates include one vehicle, fee for 2nd vehicle is $5.00/night.
- Cancel 30 days prior to arrival: $25 cancellation fee, full refund of reservation deposit.
- Cancel 8 to 29 days prior to arrival: $25 cancellation fee, 50% refund of reservation deposit.
- Cancel 7 days or less prior to arrival: no refund of reservation deposit.
- Security Deposit refundable for all cancellations.
Absolutely no pets (including dogs) allowed in the Lake House. Our Lake House must be safe for people with extreme allergies. If you violate our terms and sneak your dog in - you will be asked to leave and forfeit your deposit.
DO NOT bring firewood. No one is permitted to bring firewood into the campground, due to the many tree killing insects and diseases that can live in wood. Read more about our Firewood Policy.
The person making the reservation MUST be the same person who will be in the Lake House and must be of legal age (21 or over) and MUST agree to be liable for any damage to our property caused by their party.
Arrive between 3 pm and 10 pm (office closes at 10 pm). Check out time is 11 am.
Reservations can take 3 days to process during the summer and up to 7 days to process during the off-season.
We cannot guarantee adjacent sites with cabins if you request differing site types or hook-ups. We cannot guarantee adjacent sites if group reservations are not submitted together.
Located next to the camp, the Lake House is situated close to other waterfront cabins and sites if you want to make it a part of a group reservation, however it has it's own driveway if you want privacy and isolation.
On busy weekends and holidays, groups may not all be able to be together if reservations aren't early enough, if the various cabin and/or site types needed aren't similar or if it is a super busy holiday weekend. In some cases we may be able to put several cabins together with a couple of separates as a best case scenario.
For more information and group reservation instructions, see: Group Camping.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
- No small children (under 5) in Lake House.
- Reservations are not refundable due to weather conditions.
- No loud motorcycles, cars, trucks or loud vehicles of any type are permitted. We reserve the right to determine which vehicles are too loud.
Sorry, NO pets & NO smoking inside the Lake House:
The person registered will be responsible for the condition of the Lake House and property.